If either of your parents is an active-duty veteran, they are eligible for monthly benefits. Any veteran or their spouse who served during a foreign war can apply for the Aid & Attendance Special Pension.

A married veteran can receive more than $2,000 per month to pay for senior care, and a veteran’s surviving spouse can receive around $1,000 a month.

This benefit can be used to pay for any kind of care, in-home, assisted living, or nursing home care. It can also be used to pay friends or family members to aid, even if they are not medical professionals.

There is also the Veterans Aid and Attendance (VA&A) Pension provides benefits to veterans and their spouses to help pay for costs of senior living. Benefits can change yearly, so we encourage families to contact us today to determine their eligibility.

Need Help Choosing an Assisted Living Facility

If you want to maintain a higher level of independence and still enjoy the company of others then Assisted living may be appealing to you. If you do not need skilled medical help then an Assisted living facility may be for you as each facility offers a wide range of services, personal care options, and amenities.

If you have had a change in health, or experienced a fall or other injury, you may be looking for an alternative to maintaining a house and living alone. Assisted living is a good option for older adults who need a little help and want social interaction too.