For the Independent Living – Villa Community
- Property Taxes & Insurance
- Interior Maintenance and Repair of Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Suppression, Fire Alarm, Emergency Call System, Appliances and Operable Hardware Provided by Daisy Hill Senior Living, LLC.
- Fire Suppression and soon to be Monitoring System
- 24 Hour Monitored Emergency Call System – a Medscope Pendant System
- Electric & Water
- Weekly Trash Collection
- Grounds Maintenance & Winter Snow Removal
- Social Activities
- Priority Occupancy Access to Assisted Living at Daisy Hill
Daisy Hill can provide a personalized Resident Service Plan to support the in-home needs of each Villa resident. The actual cost of the services provided will vary, as each plan is customized. Below are examples of optional services available:
- Dining Services – provided in Daisy Hill dining room or carry out, based on the current regular menu. The cost for meals will be $5.00 for dining in and $6.00 for carry-out.
- Housekeeping – outsourced by qualified services – resident can choose their own service provider and incur any housekeeping costs.
- Laundry Services – weekly laundry services can be provided by local vendors and costs incurred by resident.
- Scheduled Transportation – drop off / pick up appointment fee is $20.00. If a staff member is required to stay with the villa resident, there will be an additional $10.00 per hour charge with a one hour minimum.
- Other Services – beauty salon / barber services, nail technician & podiatry visits scheduled at Daisy Hill Senior Living
- Home Health Therapy & Visiting In-Home Nurse Practioner – Daisy Hill Senior Living can assist to refer and make arrangements for qualified health providers of choice.